Monday 14 March 2011

Send revival start with me.....

So God has been speaking to me about revival for a while and I sort of didn't believe it was actually going to happen until {ONEL!FE} where God totally gave me a slap round the face (not literally obviously) and was like 'SARAH WAKE UP I'M BRINGING REVIVAL CAN YOU PLEASE STOP DOUBTING AND GET INVOLVED' it was one of those times where you become so inspired and you literally do come home changed. I'm not one to live off a conference high but it definitely woke me up and made me stand up and get involved with what God is doing and beg him for more. So I'M SPEAKING IN FAITH... STANDING READY FOR ACTION.... && FIGHTING FOR HIS KINGDOM!!

and the crazy thing is that since I started doing these things I am really seeing God move powerfully, he is stirring up revival and I get to be a part of it... :D :D :D
But more than that it's like now God has made me expectant I am hearing about Revival more and more and I JUST KNOW THAT IT'S COMING!!! At church last night we listened to the most amazing talk on Joshua 3:5 'Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you' all about how for revival and society to be transformed we, the church, have to be transformed first. We need to be living lives that make people want to know about Our GOD and we need to BE EXPECTANT!!

So during the talk I was inspired to do just that consecrate myself! And the start for me is to be daily on my knees begging God to bring his spirit and save my friends, my university, my family, my city and my nation! It's not going to be an easy road I know that for sure but it's going to be sooooooooooooo worth it!

AND I'M SO STUPIDLY EXCITED ABOUT WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO!



p.s. I should soooo be writing an essay right now but this is so so so exciting I needed to share it... it's way more exciting than essays... but anyway that's enough procrastination back to work.... boo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment